.:Corner of Obsessions:.

I've decided to change my blog into a resource site for all things that encompass, well, me. I'm simply and adolescent girl, who aspires to be a writer and who also has many things to share for a few fandoms I follow. Yes, I am one of those sad fangirls, but heck let me live out my adolescent dreams. I am in love with Anime/Manga, Japanese Music, and fanfiction (mainly HP - don't diss me cause of that, it's my blog not yours). So yeah, hope you enjoy it. Updates will be soon.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Always



Even though I'm stressed to the point of a mental breakdown, we can always rely on manga! Heh Naruto... I want to watch the latest episodes! Damn man... I need stress release. In the form of Anime Marathon! LoL

The Manga Images are taken from an msn group: NarutoMangaReturns. So thank them for the wonderful images not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home