.:Corner of Obsessions:.

I've decided to change my blog into a resource site for all things that encompass, well, me. I'm simply and adolescent girl, who aspires to be a writer and who also has many things to share for a few fandoms I follow. Yes, I am one of those sad fangirls, but heck let me live out my adolescent dreams. I am in love with Anime/Manga, Japanese Music, and fanfiction (mainly HP - don't diss me cause of that, it's my blog not yours). So yeah, hope you enjoy it. Updates will be soon.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

SuMmaRieZ


Wow today is hot...*sigh* Man I never get the time to do anything I want anymore...it's horrible. But at least I still get to drink my coke...mmm coke. Oh yeah like yesterday when I spillt it on the platform floor. That was depressing. I can't believe I wasted coke! *hides in shame* Ah yes and my coke song called "ode to the coke" In memroy of the fallen and delicious beverage. I need to write the lyrics before I forget them: (sung to the tune of "Amazing Grace")
"Amazing Coke, How sweet the taste
That saved a wretch like me,
I once was thristy, but now I'm not
T'was coke that saved me.
I dropped it on the platform floor
and cried out in despair
So long my coke, farewell, farewell
So I sing this song to thee."
Yes. I know I'm one lame ass sad person. I've established that. Oh yeah and in science. That was a dirty video. We were watching wasps hump flowers and other insects and the such. Urk! Well I really should be doing my english summary right now and I really should continue it. Well here's the opening I just need to finish it:
'The book "The Outsiders" written by S.E Hinton is an embodiment of an unvoiced outcry of the troubled youths living within the tormenting cycle of their society's expectations. Though all the characters in the novel whether welathy, or not-so-well-off (as the book describes) are trapped in an endless cycle of rivalry and potentially fatal conflict, they are the same people wishing nothing more than a better life and peace between them... '
Good? Bad? Well personally I think it's sorta crap and it misses something. I need to reword it somehow. Ah well must be off to finish this which I'm quite sure will take me all night. Hmmz I dno... what is it missing? *thinks, like sasuke with hands in front of face*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home