Resilience
And school has started... damn. Well anyways friendship's patched up and life couldn't be better! I'm feeling great. Year 9, oh my gosh and I'm gonna be 14! Well there's only one hair in my soup. I wanted to upload a chapter of my fanfic on FF.NET but it says the request took so long and I had to contact the administrator for an increased 'connection timeout' anyway don't know hu da hell the admin is and I dunno what a connection time out is. I think I'm gonna like maths this year and I know I'll love english! I'm so excited for this year and it's only the third day, ha hilarious. Louie starts school and I'm so happy for him, or sorry - he's locked into thirteen more years of school, I feel bad for the little guy. So since I couldn't post up chapter eight I've decided to continue on with chapter nine. Here's an example, what do you think? :
He couldn’t hate her; he could just hate her heritage but not her. He still stood for the reasons in which his family and his blood was superior in every aspect, but then what would that make she? To hell with all the other commoners in this godforsaken school but to him she was the special one. Although the thought presented a tinge of disgust he remembered: truth was not gentle, it was harsh, demeaning and glaring.
If he could not hate her, then he would feign it. That was something he excelled at especially. He was born to learn that very quality. The quality of manipulation… Manipulation and influence, it was the very corner stones of the rich and successful. Feigning hatred was not to be a problem for him. He discovered that in his early years, every emotion was accessibly easy. The most difficult principle or emotion to feign was courage. Fear was paralysing and blatant – easy to recognise and easy to pinpoint. It had taken many years for him to perfect courage. It made him so ridiculously mad when he thought of the others because they had no talent in faking anything. They could not present a facade. They wore their emotions on their sleeve and instantly they were courageous super-heroes. Heroic and daring. They were born with courage while Draco had to work at it – but that was him, determination was also a trait his father idealised and he had to take pride in that.
What do you think? Anyways happy to be back - Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home